- Is a blue-skinned dinosaur tearing up the Essex countryside? “The Wild Adventure of the Indigo Impossibility” provides the astonishing answer.
- Holmes and Watson plunge into the darkest dens of Limehouse in search of “The Mystery of the Elusive Li Shen.” Is he man, myth, or monster?
- What is the secret of the uncatchable Thames footpad chronicled in “The Adventure of Old Black Duffel?”
- A famous American soldier of fortune asks Sherlock Holmes to locate a Russian adventuress long believed dead in “The Adventure of the Nebulous Nihilist.”
- Did fairies lure a young Manchester boy to his doom? “The Misadventure of the Bonny boy” tells the chilling tale.
- A wealthy art collector challenges Sherlock Holmes with an unsolvable riddle. Or is it a riddle? What is “The Enigma of Neptune’s Quandary?”
- Is a dead man haunting his own office—or might an even stranger explanation exist for why his frightened face is imprinted on a windowpane? “The Adventure of the Glassy Ghost” reveals all.
- A fiendish murderer strikes down victim after victim in “The Problem of the Bruised Tongues.” The only clue: the discolored tips of their tongues.
- “The Adventure of the Throne of Gilt.” What could it be, and why should Dr. John Watson fear it so?
- A revengeful enemy plots a gruesome end for Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson in “The Unsettling Matter of the Graveyard Ghoul.”
There are no reviews yet.